Thursday, May 18, 2006

wait, so i'm NOT a perfect 10?

It's funny how being in a long-term relationship had made me forget that I ever had any insecurities whatsoever. I guess when I had someone by my side, telling me how amazing and perfect I was and how lucky he was to have me, I became a bit disillusioned...

But now that I'm living the single life again, I feel as though I've been hit with a tidal wave of reality: so... i'm NOT absolutely perfect? What do you mean... my jokes aren't really that funny? Why isn't every handsome available man tripping over himself to ask me out? What's this rejection word and what does it mean???

I'm not trying to be obnoxious. This singledom thing just takes some getting used to!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

: ) I went through the same phase. Then sooner than later, I got used to being single. Now my focus is more on getting into a school that I want to go than getting a boyfriend.

Cheers!