Saturday, May 13, 2006

ERRR

Ok, can the Kaplan software be more asinine?! I don't need sound effects or little cartoons giving me guided tours of some virtual Kaplatopia. These aren't the PSATs...

So...I did OK on my first adaptive diagnostic test (6xx) but I've got to plan a little better for my saturday morning exam time. It would probably do me well not to drink so much the night before. ...Probably. And the downstairs bathroom was being remodeled, so the hammering and drilling noises weren't helping. Nor were the visits from housemates. I'll be sure to have a "testing in progress" sign up next week.

I've been doing really well on the math in-book practice questions, but I hadn't realized how much time I'd been using per question. I've got to step that up. I was guessing with 3 seconds left on the last question for each quant section. :( And I haven't yet decided if seeing the time makes me more or less nervous...

Ok, I'll stop making excuses. I should go review my wrong answers now.

2 comments:

MBA Cutie said...

Can't wait for those "peppered" stories....

Forrest Gump said...

kaplan scores are generally said to be a 100 point less than the real one...so i think you are in pretty good shape. princeton and powerprep are more reflective of the real deal....