Monday, May 15, 2006

studying > moping

I've been having a bad week (and a bad year for that matter) and everyone seemed to assume it was because I've spent so much time studying. If anything, having the GMAT to focus on is a relief, since I don't have time to sit around over-analyzing everything that's been bothering me.

I admit I'm still halfway stuck in my rut of misery but I am climbing out slowly. I ditched my study session today for leftover cake and wine, but it was neccessary to regain my sanity. I think it paid off. During lunch, a friend randomly mentioned being really happy with the people he has in his life. It made me think about the people in mine, and I concluded that I don't have anything I can justifiably be unhappy about (although, I'm sure I'll find something).

Here's hoping this week will be better than the last!

4 comments:

MBABlogger said...

Good luck with the GMAT

KV said...

GMAT is indeed a good distraction from real life....

Unknown said...

Man, I hear ya. Hopefully this will soon be over.

Cheers!!

Prachi Pareekh said...

All the very best to you for GMAT.