Monday, October 23, 2006

my favorite time of year

Yesterday I got in a parking-lot-rage verbal altercation and the end result was my car getting keyed by some dickwad stranger who got away. Thankfully my car is so junky I initially wasn't even sure if it'd actually gotten keyed or not. But the entire incident put me in a horrible mood, as you can imagine.

But today I found the perfect pair of boots to complete my halloween costume...for $7, in my size, in the absolute most perfect color. It was a Halloween miracle! My favorite holiday never lets me down. Finally, something FUN to look forward to this fall!

2 comments:

-tvu said...

I hear ya...one thing about SoCal. Automobile related rage. I'm looking forward to change of subways, public transporation in Urban European City. So what's the costume?

Suser said...

it's from an old movie :) not revealing anything yet!